The first of your coaching sessions is a 90-Minute Intentional Kick-Start Session ($395 value) ~ In this session, we will outline your individual goals and plans for the next 91 days.
9 Monday Messages ~ Your weekly coaching and training message will be delivered to you in a secure, private, online forum. The message will help you consider one of the assets that God has intrusted to you each week. You will have space to journal your insights and to interact with me in our own private coaching forum.
Two (2) private coaching calls ($400 value) ~ Participating in these private, one-to-one calls will be the place where you discuss revelations from the online course work. Mindset challenges, strategy, and resource development will also be discussed. The coaching calls will help you to continue to get more clarity, take action, and move forward.
Concierge coaching (priceless!) ~ Quick messaging, texting, or email connections between sessions to help keep you on track. Inspiration (or a breakdown) can hit anytime, anywhere. I’m here to help!
Three (3) Assessments ($1,890 value) ~ You will walk away understanding all of the resources relevant to your goal or vision that God has placed in you; how these work together; and how best to use them to realize your dream for ministry, service, business or career.
What you will walk away knowing after working with me for 13 weeks:
- How your faith informs your personality, choices, interactions and success
- What your primary values are, and how to use what you know about these to help you make clear decisions and choices
- What groups of people you are most passionate about serving, and why
- What your strongest and most relevant natural talents, abilities and strengths are
- How you approach conflict (personal, professional, and private) and how you resolve it (because conflict IS a part of life!)
- Where your strengths are in terms of leading others (because we ALL lead at one point or another)
- The most relevant experiences in your life that inform the development and expansion of your service, ministry, career and/or business (what’s your story? what’s your ‘why?’)
- Your place on the introvert/extrovert spectrum, and other aspects of your personality and your temperament that will help or hinder your progress and success
- Your primary and secondary spiritual gifts
- Your next three key action steps toward your vision, calling and primary goals set out in your Kick-Start Session
Having this knowledge, information and confidence will help you:
- focus! Immediately, you will make decisions and take action to remove the mental, spiritual, time-management and activity “clutter” from your ministry, service, work and life!
- accelerate! You will gain ground and make progress toward goals and visions that have been lying dormant for too long
- leverage! You already have a blueprint and assets to help you move forward. This program will help you build upon these so you don’t have to start from scratch.